Welcome to the GarageSale 6 Manual
This manual refers to the old GarageSale 6. For the manual for GarageSale 7, please visit the GarageSale 7 Help.
You arrived at the official manual of GarageSale 6, the eBay client for Mac OS X. This manual is built using a Wiki system, which allows everybody to alter the contents of these page (after creating an account). We are inviting everyone to correct mistakes or provide additional instructions where needed.
• Getting Started with GarageSale: A tutorial video explaining GarageSale's basic functions is available here.
• Support Section: More tutorial videos, FAQs and links are available in the Support section of the GarageSale website.
• User Group: Share tips and get help at the GarageSale user group.
• Contact: You can contact us through our applications (About menu) or our contact page.
- Installation and Setup
- Setting Up Auction Templates
- Tracking Auctions
- GarageSale Preferences
Direct links to recently added or changed features:
- Variations - Support for eBay's item variation feature
- Inventory Tracking - Define products and assign them title, pricing information, images, and quantity.
- Design Properties - give you fine grained control about many aspects of an auction design.
- Pro Designs - Pro Designs are advanced auction designs, specially designed for use with your eBay store listings.
- Image Captions - Easily assign captions to your auction images.
- Twitter - You can link your Twitter account with GarageSale.
- New Item Conditions - GarageSale supports eBay's new item conditions.
Direkte Links zu neuen Funktionen: