Starting with version 5.4, GarageSale offers an integrated design store that lets you buy additional auction designs from within the application: The GarageSale Design Store.
Please note: So far the Design Store is not available in the Mac App Store version of GarageSale.
Get great new listing designs for small money: The GarageSale Design Store offers a (still growing) variety of high-quality listing designs. They work perfectly with your GarageSale application and come with several great layout choices.
See what you get: All offered designs include several different layouts to choose from. Each layout can be previewed in GarageSale's built-in web browser before purchasing a design.
Payment without hassle: Add your favored designs to the cart and purchase them easily and securely with your credit card - right from within the GarageSale application. Just click the Checkout button to start the payment process. Once purchased, the designs will be automatically downloaded and installed by the application and can be used immediately in new auctions. Purchased designs will automatically appear in GarageSale's design selection (Template Menu, CoverFlow view, context menu etc.)
Overview and starting screen
This is the front page of the GarageSale design store. It gives you an overview of all available designs.
Design detail view
On the detail view page you find a description and a preview of the selected design.
Step 1: Click on the Checkout button. You'll get an overview of all items in your cart.
Step 2: Enter your name and address and fill out the credit card form. You have to accept our Terms & Conditions to continue.
Step 3: That's all! Now click on the Next button to complete your order. The paid design(s) will then be downloaded and installed on your Mac. Start working with them in GarageSale immediately (no restart required). You will receive a PDF invoice documenting your purchase via e-mail.
Locating Purchased Designs
Once purchased, the designs will be automatically downloaded and installed by the application and can be used immediately. Purchased designs automatically appear in GarageSale's design selection. Simply select it in the Template>Listing Design menu (see the image below), in the CoverFlow view or context menu in Preview mode or use the "Design" drop down menu in GarageSale's Editor mode.
You need to re-download your purchased design? No problem. Open the Design Template Manager (Window menu) and enter the transaction ID to redownload the design.
Good to know
• There is no limit on how often you can use a purchased design. Once you purchased a design, you can use it as often as you want to.
• You can preview each design before you purchase it.
• A credit card and a licensed version of GarageSale are required for purchase.
• Made exclusively for GarageSale. You can use the designs in GarageSale only.
• What happens if I update my GarageSale version?: No problem - of course the update won't touch your purchased designs.
• How do I transfer my paid designs to my other Mac?: Just transfer the whole GarageSale folder (located in ~Library/Application Support/GarageSale) to your new Mac.
• You have lost your purchased design?: No problem. Open the Design Template Manager (Window menu) and enter the transaction ID to redownload the design.
• What happens with the free, built-in listing designs?: The design store doesn't impact any of the default designs. And of course we'll continue to add free designs to GarageSale from time to time.
• The source code of purchased designs can't be edited.
• You have a design request?: Don't hesitate to contact us!